aDReNaLiNe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blacksoulz

4 posters

Go down

blacksoulz Empty blacksoulz

Post  DevineMagic Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:52 am

Due to everyone concern, blacksoulz are permanantly kosing us. the fact is they have nuthin better to do with their lives and pick on people who are lower lvl than them. but adrenaline are not afraid of a little pk here and there, but if you are, the doors are open and u are free to leave. does anyone wants to know why we are kos? morrigana, leader of blacksoulz are mad, frustrated and confused because how she can not operate her own guild into becoming part of her children, and because she can not discipline one of her member that are now a family member of adrenaline, she hates us because we're better than them. If she kick her member out of the guild, why kos him for life? isnt that kind of stupid? does you guys agree that she needs to let go and move the fawk on? just because one of her kid ran away dosent mean you have to shoot him to death, metaphorically speaking. they told him to either kick him out the guild, have him write a 2 page apology letter and post it on forum, or we are kos. If i was suppose to let Jae do such nonsense, which i wouldnt if i was him. i would tell them to fawk off. Remember adrenaline is 1 and we are 1 for all.
DevineMagic
DevineMagic
Admin

https://adrenaline2moon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

blacksoulz Empty Re: blacksoulz

Post  llDreaMll Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:43 am

i hate it when morri compares game life with personal life, she always brings up her children into the mix. like thats stupid first of all you werent supposed to tell the KOS guild about your personal life, that just gives us more reason to rag on her. and if you do have children, shouldnt you tend to them rather then care soo much about game life? whatever they called it
llDreaMll
llDreaMll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  roy Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 am

lol what a bunch of of lowlifes those BS are.. i mean they living out a fantasy that their members are their children? and when the children goes rebellious they kill the person who helps their children?
Shocked Shocked
wow im good at metaphors ^^, anyways, they should get a better life and hell no!! im not giving up my guild!! king ADreNaLiNe Forever king
roy
roy

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Rev~ <3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Im getting really cheesed off with these people. I see them everywhere at Crespo dungeon. On pretty much any server, so its near impossible to lvl. And everyone I meet is 9X+ I mean some people don't want to do it, but they have to. I mean I love Adrenaline, but the sheer abundance of Blacksoulz makes it really, really hard to lvl. ._.

~Rev~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down